That fakking second screen !!

 For years, gamers satisfied with a screen, but according to the three console makers have insufficient gamers that one screen. At the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2012 revealed the three therefore their brilliant solution: a second screen!Nintendo released their Wii U GamePad course with which OffTv Play has a useful feature, but according to Nintendo still also have to bring the player to display two screens. New experiences Of course, that does not work as well as you used OffTv Play, but that's a problem I'm ignoring for fun. Microsoft saw no reason to bother with the purchase of an expensive accessory, they came to us with an alternative that our more expensive smartphones used with Smart Glass. Finally Sony also came up with a solution, they let us choose between the Vita - which via Remote Play also OffTv Play functionality of the Wii mimics - or our expensive smartphones. It soon became clear: the three console makers knew the second screen our gaming world was improving.
Now, a year happened just something about it. Sony held their solution still largely behind the PlayStation 4, Smart Glass was an unnecessary gimmick in some Microsoft games and Nintendo also did not know exactly what to do with that GamePad which was mainly used as a gimmick in the multiplayer of different games where a player an additional taakje got while still mainly focused on the single player on that OffTv Play capabilities. I had therefore hopeful that would be like so many accessories and gimmicks. Quickly forgotten And then came the Electronic Entertainment Expo 2013 where those dreams quickly disappeared. As revealed various game studios increased their focus on Smart Glass (thank Microsoft but for the mandatory support) and showed them how they were making. Better games In my scenario, however, that two things contradict each other.

In the evening I plop me down on my desk, I grab my controller and I start my console. Time to do some gaming on that giant television screen from me. The strength of the current and emerging generation of consoles I enjoy a beautiful game like Dead Rising 3 or Watch_Dogs. I'm really into the action, and then I look away from that wonderful action in my tiny smartphone screen. I have an Xperia S, which has a beautiful 5 "screen which is huge for a smartphone. My seven year old TV has a 32 "screen, which you think I want to see if I play a console game? Baf, empathy road and fiddling with the smartphone so that I can enjoy my full € 400 - € 500 costing console which smartphone that costs more than the consoles.
I hate that stupid second screen! If we wanted to stare at our little smartphone screen, we would still simply thereon gaming? Why would I want to lay down just to work on my smartphone / touchscreen and then return to the screen. Comfortable my controller while playing a console game In many cases, the implementation of that second screen once also reduces the fun of the game. Look at Dead Rising 3 where it should be great fun to make with simple weapons. Hundreds, thousands of zombies In this game they implement Smart Glass to call so you finish that horde of zombies without any effort at once. Airstrikes Yeah man, that's very nice! This is clearly why I play Dead Rising 3! And how is this better than a button push?

Ryse also comes with a brilliant Smart Glass application: video walkthroughs. That will really improve my game, and why I can not do that without Smart Glass? My smartphone YouTube to hear. When developing games too expensive what all the developers walk to scream, we can perhaps begin deleting these unnecessary features? Nobody wants them! Use the Wii U GamePad and PlayStation Vita television free gaming console all you want, but remember all those combinations of two screens. Unless you with a unique implementation arrives that the game improves - which in this case belongs in a completely exclusive Wii game reward that console then but for those innovative approach if you as a developer can think for that second screen a good reason - would I hear of it. My smartphone remains on the side while gaming.

Thanks for reading peepz and please sign up for my blog and join the community to be a king !!

0 reacties: